KUNJUNGI WEB SAYA

New Models Christmas Trees Family Matching Pajamas

Every Christmas the girls in our family get matching PJ's, New Models Christmas Trees Family Matching Pajamas. I purchase pajamas every year for my kids to open on Christmas Eve. I liked the look of these, and the bright green color and design instead of a solid red with just a winter picture. I also like the knit cuffs on the legs as it helps if the pants are a bit long. However, I am only giving this a four right now as the kids will not have them until Christmas Eve night and they do run small. I purchased a size 8 for my 7 year old daughter, and a size 10 my bean pole of a son who is in size 10-12. I returned the 8 and bought a size 12-14 for my son, will you the size 10-12 for my daughter. Moch More....

New Models Christmas Trees Family Matching Pajamas

Great quality flannel pajamas, be aware the sizes seem run on the smaller side. We got a lot of compliments.


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Terimakasih telah berkomentar