- Open the website you want to hack. Provide wrong username-password in its log in form.(e.g : Username : me and Password: ' or 1=1 --)An error will occur saying wrong username-password. Now be preparedYour experiment starts from here...
- Right click anywhere on that error page =>> go to view source.
- There you find somewhat like this....<_form action="..login....">
- Before this login information copy the url of the site in which you are.(e.g :"<_form..........action=http://www.targetwebsite.com/login.......>")
- Then take a close look for "<_input name="password" type="password">"[without quotes] -> replace "<_type=text> " there instead of "<_type=password>". See there if maxlength of password is less than 11 then increase it to 11 (e.g : if then write )
- Just go to file => save as and save it any where in your hardisk with ext.html(e.g: c:\chan.html)
- Reopen your target web page by double clicking 'chan.html' file that you saved in yourharddisk earlier.
- U see that some changes in current page as compared to original One. Don't get worried.
- Provide any username[e.g:hacker] and password[e.g:' or 1=1 --]Congrats!!!!!! You have successfully cracked the above website and entered into the account of Ist user saved in the server's database.
The above trick won't work on the websites using latest technique to protect there servers. Still you may find some websites to use this trick.