KUNJUNGI WEB SAYA

Motorola Droid A855 CDMA Discount 87% Off

Motorola Droid A855 CDMA Discount 87% Off This multimedia device is truly one for the books. I believe it really rivals, if not tops off the Apple i Phone 3.0G s. It has amazing features and the size and screen quality are impeccable. The built in memory (16GB) accompanied by the expandable micro SD slot is also a great feature. This phone solves the need for having a digital camera, video camera, MP3 player, cellular device,portable messenger, portable web browser and video viewing device. All those components of the device are top of the line and not lackluster as compared to many other smart phones.


Review : I am adding to my previous review The merchant responded to my review and lied by omission. He contacted me last night after seeing my negative feedback. He at first
offered me a replacement phone of a lesser model if I would retract statement. I responded that I wanted a comparable phone. He then agreed to so so and I was satisfied. Then he wanted me to retract statement immediately. I responded that once my daughter received phone in working order I would be happy to edit review. He then responded that now he will give me a $25.00 refund (paid $100.00 for phone) I said that I wanted a phone. He then went on and wrote his review. Not only did Cass waste my time he obviously was only interested in me retracting my negative review and never planned on sending me another phone or partial refund.This has to be a fly by night company STAY AWAY! As my previous review stated my daughter ordered a phone after 2 weeks phone was not holding charge She never told me until after 30 days of receiving phone. After much ado Cass credited account $3.00 for new battery Phone is not holding charge, dialing people randomly, now not working at all. My daughter is away at school and needs a phone that works. The merchant responded stating they were not aware of problem or he would have done something.That is a downright lie as I stated course of events above.

Motorola Droid A855 CDMA Discount 87% Off

  • Weight: 5.99 oz (170 g)/Size: 4.55" x 2.35" x 0.55" (116 x 60 x 14 mm)
  • GPS / Location Type: A-GPS supports LBS / navigation with turn-by-turn driving directions
  • Wi-Fi Version(s): 802.11 b,g,WAN: Voice Bands: CDMA 800/1900
  • Text Keyboard, Hardware Layout: QWERTY
  • Headphone Jack (3.5mm),3.7-inchCapacitive touchscreen LCD screen


Special Offers and Product Promotions Motorola Droid A855 CDMA Discount 87% Off

  1. Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Motorola Droid A855 CDMA (Black) QWERTY Android To...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save over 90% off the $599.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Used offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
  2. Buy Refurbished and Save: Buy a Refurbished "Motorola Droid A855 CDMA (Black) QWERTY Android To..." and save over 90% off the $599.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Refurbished offers.


Motorola Droid A855 CDMA Discount 87% Off



Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Terimakasih telah berkomentar