KUNJUNGI WEB SAYA

New Santa Suit Christmas Silverware Holder Pockets 2014 December

Received the order extremely fast and loved the little Santa suits. They are bigger than they look and I am ordering a second set today so I have matching top and bottom for every place setting. AWESOME!!

I gave this as a gift to someone who has every Christmas gadget ever made. She said she almost had bought these herself and was so happy I gave it to her. They are adorable.

Love this set. I've used them for two Christmas's now and they look the same as they did when I first took them out of the box. They are a true Christmas red and look exactly like the picture. They added a fun element to my small, round kitchen table that seats four persons. I will be using these for years to come.

While seeking ways to entertain our guests while attempting to use functional, cute items I came across these Santa Suit Silverware Holder Pockets. We were able to have finger dancing events while waiting for the next course of our Christmas dinner just by sticking our pointer and middle fingers in the slots. This made for a silly and enjoyable evening. There was no alcohol involved so our childhood creativity was able to come through in a clean way just by using these Santa Suit Christmas Silverware Holder Pockets.

I gave this as a gift to someone who has every Christmas gadget ever made. She said she almost had bought these herself and was so happy I gave it to her. They are adorable.

In Stock.
This item does not ship to Purwakarta, Indonesia.
Sold by LuckyST.
Set of 6 colorful and charmingly detailed pockets.
Includes 3 jackets and 3 pairs of pants that each hold a fork, knife and spoon.
Polyester; imported. Spot clean.
Measures 4 1/4"W x 6"H.




Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Terimakasih telah berkomentar