In the past I used Symantec and was too lazy consider others. Eventually I realized what resource hog Symantec really is. On top of that, it did not detect even some obvious malware. Since then it's become a yearly ritual to choose a security suite. Every year I try to find a reason to switch to another security suite. I do the research focusing on features, resource impact and price. Kaspersky has been the clear winner for me 3 years running.
Kaspersky Internet Security Multi-Device
Premium Multi-Device Protection
Award-winning multi-device protection for your PCs, Mac computers and Android tablets and smartphones
- Easy, one-license protection of your connected devices
- Mix-and-match security to fit any combination of devices
- Customized for device protection, performance and usability
- Real-time protection against all new and emerging Internet threats
- Premium anti-theft/loss protection for your Android devices
Ensure You're Protected When You Access The Internet - From Any Device
Internet threats can reach you on any connected device. With our award-winning technologies, Kaspersky Internet Security - Multi-Device is optimized for each device, and provides real-time protection against all Internet threats. Whichever device you use to bank, shop, surf or chat online, know that Kaspersky security technologies will ensure you're always safe.
Mix-And-Match Security To Fit Your Needs
For example, with the 5-device Kaspersky ONE, you can protect:
- Your household desktop, two laptops, and two smartphones
- Two tablets, two smartphones, and a Mac
- Two laptops, two smartphones, and one tablet
It's up to you! Mix and match the award-winning security of Kaspersky Lab to meet your protection needs.