KUNJUNGI WEB SAYA

Free Shipping 27% Off Motorola MT350R FRS Weatherproof Two-Way

Only 3 left in stock (more on the way) Free Shipping 27% Off Motorola MT350R FRS Weatherproof Two-Way, Weatherproof: With an IP-54 rating, the MT series flaunts its weatherproof ID design making it ideal for protection not only from dust, but from wet weather conditions. Its emergency alert feature, built-in LED flashlight and NOAA weather alert channels provide a total emergency preparedness communication solution. The flashlight feature offers peace-of-mind during evening adventures or unexpected emergencies and power outages. 

Motorola MT350R FRS Weatherproof Two-Way


The NOAA channels provide emergency alerts including tornadoes, winter storms, severe thunderstorms, flash floods, emergency evacuations and Amber Alerts. Talkabout Clear: Boasting a high efficiency class D amplifier, the MT series radio delivers enhanced sound quality by reducing distortion at high volumes. Extra Power: Push-To-Talk Power Boost, when activated, allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output while saving battery life when no power boost is necessary. Hands-Free Communication: With iVOX acting like a speakerphone and allowing hands-free communication, you can keep on moving without stopping to answer a call. Easy Charge: Use the provided mini-USB charger for portable convenience, great for charging at home or to take along to recharge in a hotel. While on the go, you can use our mini-USB car charger. If you are not on the move, the desktop charger is a good option, or simply use a mini-USB PC cable to charge from your PC when no power outlet is available. 

If none of these options are available, you can simply drop in standard alkaline batteries and you're ready to start talking. Silent Signals: The VibraCall silent vibrating ringer is especially useful for locations where ringing can be intrusive. This feature is also great when noise from a sporting event would drown out your ring tone. MT350R includes: 2 radios, 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs, 2 belt clips, 1 Y cable wall adapter with 2 mini-USB connectors, 1 Emergency Preparedness checklist sheet, 1 user guide, 1 accessories sheet. 

Motorola MT350R FRS Weatherproof Two-Way

27% Off Motorola MT350R FRS Weatherproof Two-Way


Motorola MT350R FRS Weatherproof Two-Way


Love them! I bought a pair of these walkie-talkies for my boys (ages 4 and 6), knowing that the novelty would wear off pretty quickly for them, and I'd be left with a decent pair of radios for driving, hunting, fishing and other cool activities. But, man... I didn't know how great these things were when I ordered them.

Their range and clarity is startling. They have a built in LED flashlight that is really handy and more bells and whistles than I'll ever use. They are weatherproof, which has already come in handy when one of my knuckleheaded ankle-biters left his radio in the backyard where it was hit with our sprinklers, a light rain shower and a massive amount of dew on one night and a hard frost the next. I found the radio, turned it on and it worked like a charm.

The only problem so far is how much my boys LOVE these things. I may never get to put them in my "Outdoor" bag as I'd hoped when I ordered them.

They are big, easily the size of a full-grown man's hand, and they are rechargeable. In a perfect world, I'd like them to be a bit more compact and allow me to replace the batteries rather than recharge them (when I'm camping or fishing, I have access to loose batteries, but no electricity for charging.). But, these are still outstanding consumer-level radios that won't disappoint. 

 Free Shipping 27% Off Motorola MT350R FRS Weatherproof Two-Way

 We purchased these radios to replace a couple of older first generation FRS radios we've been carrying with us on camping / hiking / biking trips for some time now and quite honestly they've never really lived up to my expectations so it was time for some new radios. Our old radios used 4 alkaline AAA batteries and I wanted something with rechargeable batteries which these units have.. Granted they use NiMh rechargeable batteries whereas I'd rather they have the more modern Li-Ions but beggars can't be choosers I suppose and I'd imagine Li-Ion would increase the price of the radios at least a bit but at any rate, at least they're rechargeable and they do seem to hold a good charge.

Our first trip was to our favorite campground where on past trips we'd attempted to use our older radios with not-so-good results. By the time I hiked / kayaked to my fishing hole a few miles from camp I'd radio back to my wife to let her know I was there only to hear a choppy, incomprehensible response from her. Very frustrating to say the least. On our first trip with our new Motorola MT350R radios I went to my favorite fishing spot and radioed back to my wife. I figured I'd try to the low transmission button at first to see how it did. I wasn't expecting a reply and figured I'd have to try the high transmission mode next but to my surprise my wife responded to me (also in low transmission mode on her end) loud and clear. I was amazed because our old radios, even in high power mode, couldn't reach. It was really cool knowing I had a line of communication in the remote area of Alaska where we camp, where there is no cell service or any other means of communicating.

Range - Anyone who has dealt with these type of radios in the past knows that the advertised range is pretty much never going to be achievable unless you find an ideal location where you have a 35 mile unimpeded line-of-sight shot with optimal conditions but considering that my old radios advertised a 20 mile range but couldn't ever reach me a few miles across the lake from camp while these radios, with their 35 mile advertised range, do so with ease, has me thoroughly impressed. Maybe someday we'll push the limits a bit to see what type of range we can get out of them but for now I'm more than happy with these units for what we've used them for.

weatherproofing' - During our hike and my kayaking around the lake I got these units a little damp with no ill effects therefore I can say that the "weatherproof" nature of the radios seems to hold up. The specifications specifically point out that "weatherproof" doesn't mean "waterproof" so I didn't want to push my luck and sink these in the lake to see how they'd hold up but they do seem to have what it takes to hold up to a little dampness. All the ports (headset, charging port..) are covered by a rubber flap to keep out moisture.

Charging and battery life - these units came with a single plug-in charger that has two charging leads so that you can charge both at the same time which is nice. Seems like there is demand for a charging base of some kind but honestly I find the current charging solution to be more than adequate. The battery life is more than adequate out of the box but my experience with NiMh is that, although better than NiCd in many ways, are not as good as Li-Ion in long term power output and overall charge cycles before the battery life starts to decline but again, it's hard to complain considering the price and the battery life out of the box is adequate for our usage so far.

VOX, WX stations - we have not used these units with any sort of headset at this point so I can't comment on how well that functionality works. Also we have not used the weather radio function either so again, no comment on this function.

Cons - about the only issue I have with these units is the method of carrying them. I don't find the belt clip to be all that great, especially while kayaking, so I carry it in one of my zip-up pockets to ensure that I don't dunk it along the way. Regardless of how 'weatherproof' Motorola claims these units are, I really hate testing such claims while miles from camp and in the middle of a lake. The buttons are so sensitive that I find myself constantly false-transmitting or "butt-dialing", as my wife calls it, on accident. One of the features the WiFi phones that we use at the hospital I work at is a "lock-key" functionality which, albeit a small thing, would be a nice function on these units. While the lock-keys function is turned on the radio wouldn't transmit no matter what button my big rear end pushed but I'd still be able to keep it on in order to receive transmissions. It's a small thing but I do find the two methods of transport (belt-clip or no belt-clip) a bit lacking and either a more sturdy carry case or a way to lockout the transmit buttons while in transport would be nice.

Overall - we are very happy with the Motorola MT350R radios and we're very happy with the price we paid for them here on Amazon. They shipped fast and arrived well packaged and in excellent condition, as we expected.


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Terimakasih telah berkomentar