KUNJUNGI WEB SAYA

Christmas Gift foy Sweety Baby InCharacter Unisex-baby Infant Lion Costume

InCharacter Unisex-baby Infant Lion Costume, This costume was absolutely adorable on my 13 month old. I bought the 12-18 mos size and it worked out perfectly. Everywhere he went in this costume, people could not help but comment on how cute he looked. My only negative comment is that when I received the costume, the lion's mane, around the face, shed a lot of loose pieces from when the mane was cut. It seemed like it was one solid piece and the cuts were made, but the material that frayed was not cleaned out. I sat down on two separate occasions and pulled all the loose pieces out of the mane. I finally got them all after a couple attempts. It did not continue to shed, it was just full of loose pieces from the original cutting process. I haven't washed the costume yet, so I can't comment on how well it stands up to the washer and dryer. 

Overall, I would recommend this costume! I loved how my son's face stood out with that curly lion's mane around it. He had Halloween portraits taken in this costume with his twin sister, who was a pink bunny. SO CUTE!!! I don't like animal costumes that have a hood with the animal's eyes, nose and mouth on top of the hood. I like for my child's face to represent the animal's face. This lion costume was just what I wanted. Aside from loose pieces left over from the cutting process, I was Very satisfied with this costume.

Christmas Gift foy Sweety Baby InCharacter Unisex-baby Infant Lion Costume


I wanted to write a recent review for this product because some of the good ones (with customer pics) were all old. I bought this for halloween this year (2014) and ordered early in case I needed to return. I think the product is very close to the product image! The tail is long and has wire the entire length. The mane on the headpiece is full and nice quality. The outfit is nice and has snaps in the legs and a zipper down the back which seems to be an improvement from older versions. The fit is also very true to size! I will include pictures if I can determine how.

Christmas Gift foy Sweety Baby InCharacter Unisex-baby Infant Lion Costume

Costume is very cute! Slightly different from the picture in the texture of the mane that frames the face- but I think the picture is pretty accurate. My baby fits the 6-12 month size great at 6 months old and 20 lbs (75th percentile) it is slightly long for him but that's understandable as its supposed to fit up to 12 mos. I am having issues using the Velcro straps on the chin for the mane, it fits him, only the Velcro straps are weak. He seems to surprisingly find the costume comfortable though, and I can't wait to have him wear it soon! Was shipped quickly and I seem to have the option to return if need be, which is nice.



Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Terimakasih telah berkomentar